PTMA have assisted clients on different projects, in investigation and use of alternative solutions to traditional challenges. This can reduce the impact of the project on resources and the environment. It can also assist clients with their project budgeting where required. This has included –
- re-use of existing materials including recycled materials.
- straw bale construction,
- prefabricated (modular) construction,
- hydronic heating systems,
- solar (pv’s and hot water – which are now becoming more common place.)
- tank water and recycled water supplies to either supplement mains (town) water supplies or replace them
- on site sewerage systems