Stage 2 of this Burleigh Heads renovation involved re-inventing the existing living spaces of this older home which had originally been a project home build. We had previously assisted the client in developing a master plan for this project. The first stage had involved creating a new master bedroom suite as a separate parents pavilion, including new ensuite.
This stage 2 re-arrangement focused on re-configuring the living spaces for
- better flow of spaces internally,
- improving connection to the existing pool and it’s outdoor entertaining areas,
- raising the ceiling height to selected areas for improved sense of space and comfort,
- adjusting the windows and doors for improved cross ventilation and
- upgrading the kitchen and bathroom
This stage has been completed, with our client selecting their fixtures and fittings to compliment the spaces created.